Sibanye-Stillwater is a leading international precious metal mining company, with a diverse portfolio of platinum group metal (PGM) operations in the United States and Southern Africa, gold operations and projects in South Africa, and copper, gold and PGM exploration properties in North and South America.
- KND: PROTECTION SERVICES
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
- JOB GRADING: B2
- NAME OF POSTS: 09
- Have Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Have Grade C Certificate (PSIRA)
- Firearm Competency
- Have a valid Drivers License
- Good communication skills in English both verbally and in writing including report writing
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- Have at least 2 years of working experience in a related role or mining environment.
- Ensures that assets at the Operations are adequately protected through access control, guarding, observation and patrolling, by allocating sufficient staff at the various control points, where necessary make contingency plans by re-allocating Guards, suggesting additional protection and providing support.
- Supervises and part-takes in crowd facilitation when required by handling unrest situations, providing first-line reaction when a crime takes place by securing the scene of crime prior to arrival of higher level reaction and ensuring that protective equipment is used effectively according to Standards and Procedures
- Provides a protection service to Management in the form of escorting people, vehicles or materials as per Standards and Procedures. Reports any potential problem areas to Supervisor e.g. back-up required.
- Gathers useful information through the cultivation of informers according to various methods and practices, evaluates and reacts on information received based on training and experience.
- Ensures that the Health and Safety policy is adhered to at all times.
- Performs any other activities necessary for the effective completion of his/her work.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:
HR Contact Person : Cedric Seitlhobogeng
Recruitment Person: Tshidi Finale
Recruiter’s contact number :014 495 2588
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again