All South Africa youth age between 18-22 are invited to apply for SA Army skills programme.
The South African Army, through its Military Skills Development System (MSDS), is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract. The Military Skills Development System is a two-year voluntary service system with the long term goal of rejuvenating and enhancing the SA National Defence Force’s deployment capability.
Successful MSDS candidates will be appointed in a specific mustering and will be called up to a Training Unit, where members will complete their Basic Military Training, specific mustering and functional training in the first year and be utilized or deployed internally or externally in the second year of the MSDS
♦ Gauteng ♦ Eastern Cape ♦ Free State ♦ Northern Cape ♦ Limpopo ♦ Mpumalanga ♦ Western Cape ♦ North West ♦ KZN
- Be South African only.
- Must at least be 18 years of age but not older than 22 and must have completed Grade 12
- up to 26 years of age and must be completed grade 12 ith a 3 years tertiary qualification (360 Credits)
- Completed Grade 12 wth average of 50% or level 4 (Maths and Science will be advantageous)
- Admission Point Score (APS) of 17 excluding Life Orientation
- Leadership Potential
- Not area bound
- No criminal Record
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for the appointment
Height and Weight
- Minimum height – 1480mm (Females)
- minimum weight – 48KG;
- Minimum height – 1550mm; maximum height – 1900mm (Males)
- minimum weight – 52KG;
How to Apply
Download the application form here
Should you be interested in the Military Skills Development System in the SA Army, please complete the coupon with the requested documentation enclosed and post it to: SA Army HQ, Chief Directorate Army Corporate Services, Directorate Army Human Resources, Private Bag X 981, Pretoria, 0001. Specific related enquiries can be directed to (012) 355 1438 or (012) 355 2130
Closing Date: 30 July 2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again.