SA Metal Group (Pty) Ltd Is looking for security officers to work in the control in Johannesburg, South Africa. The salary we are negotiated with the candidate during the interview.
SA Metal Group is South Africa’s oldest and largest metal recycling company and proudly turned 100 years old in 2019. The Group purchases and processes all forms of ferrous metals (steel and others) and non-ferrous metals (aluminium, copper and others) from industrial enterprises, scrap metal dealers and private individuals. Our processing facilities are located in and around Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Secunda.
The tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring cameras for any irregularities
- Time wasting
- Misuse of company property
- Report writing
- Daily inspection of cameras:
- cameras recording
- all cameras on line
- all cameras focused
- Reporting all faulty cameras
- Investigations using the camera system
- At least 3 years of security control room experience.
- Registered with PSIRA – minimum Grade B.
- Grade 12 or equivalent with good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Flexible and willing to work overtime.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding working environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Display a professional work approach.
- Ability to work independently
- Commitment to a strong business ethic and integrity
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 20/01/2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again