FNB TELLER VACANT REF: IRC191022
FNB is one of South Africa big 5 banks if you have Grade 12 you are the best-fit candidate to apply for FNB teller vacant and quote the reference number IRC191022 in your application.
PURPOSE OF THIS VACANT
To provide customers with a unique experience by timeous, accurate and efficient processing of their financial transactions through excellent customer service.
FNB TELLER VACANT REQUIREMENTS
- NQF 4 Qualification (Grade 12 or Matric Certificate)
- 0-6 month of relevant experience: Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board
- Regulatory Exam qualification
- University or College appropriate recognised business Diploma or Higher Certificate at NQF level 6 will add as an advantage.
- make a promise and fulfil them to clients
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not the territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require a reasonable accommodation.
RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES
- Achievement profit growth for the business
- Manage the average Rand value of differences to minimise losses to the business
- Manage the Service Quality of the Branch through the Branch’s Service Quality BalancedScorecard
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Manage the efficiencies for tellers through Number of differences, the average number of transactions
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
HOW TO APPLY
THANKS FOR VISITING ZA JOBS AND PLEASE CALL AGAIN.