Fidelity Services Group is looking for a ndidate with at least grade 12 to apply for available teller position and the candidate must be prepared to work night and daily shifts.
Division Fidelity: Cash Solutions
Minimum experience: Entry Level
Company main enterprise: security and Investigations
Job purposeful area: Finance
The above role is vacant at our Saldanha Branch. The common reason for this role is to be counted and verify the client’s money.
Fidelity Services Group Minimum Requirements
- Clear criminal record
- Grade 12
- Computer literate
- At least two years’ cashier experience
- Must be capable to work dayshift and nightshift
- Must stay in Saldanha or surrounding areas
- Ensure that money processing tactics are adhered to
- Counting and verifying money
- Balancing and reconciling money
- Other Personality Attributes:
- Must be truthful and reliable
- Must have excellent verbal and language abilities
- Must be self-motivated
- Willing to work overtime
- Numeric skills
- Ability to take care of pressure
- Core Competencies:
- Communication skills
- Able to observe guidelines accurately
- Attention to details
HOW TO APPLY
closing date: 25-November-2020
Should you no longer be contacted concerning this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Whilst choice is given to present employees at all times and the preference made merely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates, Disabled Candidates and Black Female Candidates are motivated and supported in the FCS team.
THANKS for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL AND PLEASE CALL AGAIN