We are currently looking for a Call Center Agent in the North-West who will have the accountability of monitoring the BMS system, receive the calls made and log the calls required accurately and professionally. To allocate the calls to the correct area and ensure that the call is actioned, closed and followed up if required. To maintain communication with the person logging the call to ensure they are satisfied with the action given on their call.
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
CALL CENTER AGENT REQUIREMENT
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Call Centre qualification required
- A Secretarial or Office Administration certificate/diploma would be an added advantage
Skills and Competencies
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar environment
- Computer literate on MS Office packages – (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- BMS system knowledge and experience
- Customer Service experience
- Basic knowledge of the client and the building(s) where the function operates.
- Familiarity with building layouts and infrastructures
- Hospitality and customer centric focus
- Good knowledge of electrical fixtures, fittings, repairs and maintenance thereof
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to plan, organise and control own work effort
- Excellent Telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform Daily
- Check for alarm indications. Investigate and implement rectification plans as necessary.
- Monitor critical features and ensure process and equipment are operating according to set parameters.
HOW TO APPLY?
THANKS FOR VISITING ZA JOBS PORTAL PLEASE CALL AGAIN