Coca Cola General Workers REF no.: CCB210121-2
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa is looking for candidates to apply for available general workers job vacant in South Africa, Gauteng Devland. This vacant position is permanent and on application quote the Ref number on the title.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa has an opportunity in the Manufacturing department Gauteng Devland. Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa is looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for a General Worker position, which is based in Devland. The successful applicant will report directly to the Yard Supervisor in Devland manufacturing.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role will be responsible for managing and sorting bottles and crates received back from customers, and/or to make sure that trucks are cleaned effectively and efficiently and/or to ensure effective and efficient waste separation, as required.
- Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
- Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
- The clean and tidy working area maintained at all times.
- Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
- Customer satisfaction ensured.
- Solved situational problems.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities. Customer orientation:
- Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
- Takes responsibility to solve customer problems.
- Goes the extra mile for every customer.
- Understands the impact of poor internal customer service. Hand-eye coordination:
- Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system. Internal actualisation
- Performs tasks autonomously.
- Performs a task given and persists until completed. Excellence orientation
- Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
- Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
- Encourages small and continuous improvement.
- Constantly seeks to improve and enhance levels of service.
- Strives to achieve deadlines and to meet customer demands.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 6 months to 1-year experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again