ADMINISTRATION CLERK Reference Number: refs/007779
- Directorate: ADMINISTRATION
- Number of posts: 2
- Employer: Department of Health
- Location: WESTLAND HEALTH DISTRICT(MOGALE SUB DISTRICT)
- Package : 173 703 .00 p/a plus benefit
- Enquiries : Ms Molelowatladi / Mr Morake 011 953 1515
- Grade 12 and/or relevant qualification. A minimum of one-year administration experience in Public Service. Computer literacy. Good communication skills. Ability to analyze statistics. Ability to work under pressure.
- Admission of patients, proper records management system, management of queues, recording of patients waiting times and proper direction of patients. Ordering and safe keeping of stationery. Monitoring and recording of facility assets. Capture information electronically and manually. File documents properly. Retrieve files as per request, Coordinate logistical arrangements for meetings and functions. Make copies and fax. Do receptionist function. Updating of patient’s information and files. Data management, capturing of information in the TIER.net, DDC and HPRS software at facility level. Data validation, verification, analysis and data clean up. Adherence to the DMIS policy to strengthen data management in the Sub-District. Dispatch of information to the next level.
Applications: must be submitted on a Z83 form with a C.V, Certified ID copy, and qualifications to be attached. Applications should be posted to West Rand District Health, Private Bag X 2053, Krugersdorp, 1740 or deliver to HR Westrand District, Cnr Vlei & Luipard str, Krugersdorp, 1740. NB: applicants will be subject to medical surveillance screening.
Closing Date : 01-02-2021
Thanks for vsiting ZA JOBS PORTAL PLEASE CALL AGAIN