COCA-COLA BEVERAGES SOUTH AFRICA GENERAL WORKERS REF NO.: CCB210504-15
Company Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Job Type Permanent
Location – Country South Africa
Location – Province Western Cape
Location – Town / City Elgin
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting Three Months opportunity in our Warehouse Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a General Worker role, which is based in Elgin. The successful candidates will report directly to the Team Leader: Warehouse on sites.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
KEY PURPOSE The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and crates received back from customers, and/or to ensure that trucks are cleaned effectively and efficiently and/or to ensure effective and efficient waste separation, as required.
- Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
- Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
- Clean and tidy working area maintained at all times.
- Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
- Customer satisfaction ensured.
- Solved situational problems.
COMPETENCIES: Company policies and procedures:
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities. Customer orientation:
- Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
- Takes responsibility to solve customer problems.
- Goes the extra mile for every customer.
- Understands the impact of poor internal customer service. Hand-eye co-ordination:
- Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system. Internal actualisation
- Performs tasks autonomously.
- Performs a task given and persists until completed. Excellence orientation
- Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
- Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
- Encourages small and continuous improvement.
- Constantly seeks to improve and enhance levels of service.
- Strives to achieve deadlines and to meet customer demands.
- Skills, Experience & Education
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 6 months to 1-year experience.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 01 JUNE 2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again