- Industry: Call Centre Industry
- Job category: Retail Operations
- Location: Western Cape
- Contract: Permanent
- Remuneration: Market Related
- EE position: Yes
- Brand: Clicks Group
To provide the required level of customer service to Clicks Group customers, to increase customer loyalty and elevate the Group’s reputation, thereby ensuring an increase in sales both online and in-store.
- Essential: 5 years experience in a customer service environment.
- Desirable: 2 years experience in a Contact Centre with focuses on Social Media and/or Online Shopping support
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
- Contact Centre qualification will be advantageous
- Consumer Protection Act
- Customer Service Principles
- Protection of Personal Information Act
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written) in English and one other South African language
- Customer Service Orientation
- Demonstrated flair for troubleshooting and out-of-the-box problem solving
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist with managing the various queues within the Freshdesk environment, including but not limited to Online Shopping, Social Media and Email Correspondence.
Resolving customer queries and complaints via various channels, including but not limited to Inbound & Outbound Calls, Emails, Social Media, Online Chat and Email Correspondence.
Meet customers’ expectations by being knowledgeable, professional and courteous at all times and through ensuring ‘first contact’ resolution
Assist with managing various mailboxes within the Clicks Group Customer Service Environment.
Submit weekly reports to the Team Leader detailing the number of interactions handled. Performing daily checks of the website when required – to ensure that customers are enjoying a seamless experience.
Any other reasonable ad-hoc duties requested from management.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 13 AUGUST 2021
This position involves working shifts that may be scheduled between 07:30 and 21:00 and may include Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays.
Kindly note only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again