CLEANER AND GENERAL WORKERS (X12) REF NO: ODI/28/07/2021/04
Gauteng department of health strives to serve and give the best health care to all Gauteng residents. The department is looking for candidates to submit their cv for an available cleaning job and general workers in Odi District Hospital. The salary of R8544.50 per month plus benefits will be paid for successful candidates.
- you should have a grade of 10 or Abet level 4.
- Good interpersonal and communication abilities.
- With two years of experience working in a hospital,
- Motivated and willing to work under pressure and in a variety of shifts, including weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be willing to learn how to utilize various cleaning tools and detergents.
- It will be advantageous to have the expertise of waste management and infection control.
- As proof of job experience, motivation must be supplied.
Cleaning services on a regular basis Cleaning of offices, windows, emptying of rubbish bins, washing and stripping of floors, and polishing Prepare to rotate tasks within the scope of your job. Waste separation and infection control practices are followed. In the wards, clean linen is being packed. All refrigerators should be cleaned. Waste containers are collected after cleaning equipment has been used. Carry out any additional lawful/legal responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
ENQUIRIES : Ms. Mahlangu TR Tel No: (012) 725 2472
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly send your application to-: Odi District Hospital, Klipgat road, Mabopane, HR Section
posted to: Odi District Hospital Private Bag x509, Mabopane.0190.
CLOSING DATE: 23/03/2022
NOTE : Applicants must provide copies of their qualifications, identification documents, driver’s licenses (if applicable), and any other pertinent documents. When applying for a job, such copies do not need to be certified. The department’s HR will only communicate with shortlisted candidates about the criteria for verified papers. As a result, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for a position will be asked to provide certified papers on or before the day of the interview.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again.