Bidvest International Logistics looking for candidates to work in warehouse departments in Gauteng Kempton Park. The candidate must report and receive instruction from the supervisor.
BIL seeks to employ a General worker within its Kempton Park operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for stock keeping and control, as well as ensuring that cargo is binned correctly and stacked for dispatch.
Qualifications & Experience
Grade 12 / Matric 1 year in a Warehouse environment Warehouse Management system experience Knowledge of Storekeeping and stock control practices
Skills & Competencies
Warehouse Management Systems Basic store keeping Numeracy
1 Daily Duty
- Request the assistance of the forklift driver to ensure cargo is stacked correctly according to size and weight
- Strapping of all stacked and picked cargo in the staging area prior to loading commencement
- Securing the loaded cargo in the container with strapping to ensure cargo safety during transit.
- Take pictures of the loading progress for Quality purposes as the loading progress
2 Queries / General Duties
- Handle general internal warehouse queries and respond accordingly
- Assist with stock counts as and when required
- Help in other departments within the Team when your area of responsibility is not busy to alleviate pressure
3 Adhere to security & safety requirements, legislation, policies and procedures.
- Immediately notify departmental manager of any transgressions
- Follow the OHS act at all times and report any potential dangers noted
HOW TO APPLY
submit your cv on this email email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 04 June 2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again.