Council for geoscience general workers x3
Council for geoscience is in Gauteng Pretoria is looking for general workers on the contract of 3-months to work in Pretoria office. package salary is R350.00 per day. This is a temporary vacant space valid for 3 months.
Overall Job Purpose
The role is to assist with the clean-up of the Library, Bookshop storage areas, and other facilities as instructed by the supervisor.
- Move boxes packed with library books to temporary storage.
- Unpack and move map cabinets to storage.
- Disassemble and move empty library book stands to storage.
- Disassemble and move empty library bookshelves to storage.
- Move old library furniture to storage.
- Assist with cleaning shelves in the library extension.
- Clean and sort map and publication store.
- Move map rolls with scanned maps to storage.
- Move access maps to storage.
- Move excess stationery and general map material to storage.
- Disassemble and move empty map cabinets and storage racks to storage.
- Move old furniture to storage.
- And any other ad-hoc duties.
KEY PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to operate cleaning machinery and equipment
- Knowledge of cleaning materials, methods and procedures
- Grade 10
- Cleaning and Housekeeping Skills
- Basic literacy (ability to read and write)
- Basic numeracy (ability to count)
- Reliable and hardworking
HOW TO APPLY
SEND CV TO email@example.com with proof of qualifications.
closing date: 27-January-2021
Thanks for visiting za jobs portal please call again