ALPHA PACKAGING SA is a well-known company that manufactures plastic bottles and jars for the nutritional, pharmaceutical, personal care, housewares, consumer chemical and niche food and beverage markets.
- Grade 12, standard 10 or equivalent with Mathematics, is preferred.
- At least 6 months of working in manufacturing will add as an advantage
- Must have flexible work availability and overtime when need by management
- The ability to lift 15 kg and to stand for a minimum of 10 hours
- Must be able to work with multiple types of equipment at the same time.
- Good cleanliness standards for the machines and work area.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Set-up and prepare multiple types of packaging equipment.
- Take responsibility to build and make boxes, hand packaging of bottles
- Perform quality checks
- Assist in performing the changeover
- Strap and wrap products produced
- Applies correct labels
- Keep a record of all production outputs on production documentation
- take responsibility for excellent housekeeping and following health and safety instructions
- Keep record all production and scrap outputs on production documentation
- Be responsible to report any risks identified for Quality and Food Safety Management where food contact product is produced in the plant.
- Make sure on-going awareness of Quality, Food Safety, Environmental and Health and Safety Management
- Make sure that housekeeping and general areas facilitate a tidy, neat Environment.
HOW TO APPLY
ALPLA PACKAGING SA (PTY) LTD
Ms Nonkululeko Vetshe, Human Resources
30 Landmarks Avenue, Kosmosdal Ext 11
+27 113 878 847
THANKS FOR VISITING ZA JOBS PORTAL PLEASE CALL AGAIN…