AngloAmerican Security Officer REF: REF5112Q
Anglo-American is looking for patrolperson to work in the business support services discipline in Rustenburg offices the work type is an entry-level and permanent position. This role is in the Security -Protection Services Department at a B2 level reporting to the Senior Patrolperson.
Join this dedicated team, where you will be responsible for the application of routine security procedures within an Anglo Platinum Operation to ensure that employees and assets are protected and will also include emergency prevention duties.
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- PSIRA Grade C
- Firearm Competency
Experience as a patrolperson or equivalent will be an advantage
- Good communication skills in English
- Valid driving licence code 08
- If successful, you will be required to undergo a Medical Fitness Certification, criminal check as well as a polygraph and psychometric assessment for firearm users.
- This role will include shift work
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct allocated patrols or checkpoint duties
- Patrol on foot or vehicle as applicable and respond to alarms and take appropriate action
- Gather information that could support risk management
- Monitor performance and enforce access controls
- Identify and report all irregularities
- Participate in required meetings including safety, health, the environment in initiatives
- To arrest all transgressors within the law
- Attend disciplinary inquiries as a witness/complainant
We take safety seriously. So will you.
Guided by our purpose and our values, we enable both high performance and purposeful action as we aim to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives”, delivering the metals and minerals that make modern life possible – from mobile phones to medicines.
Safety first is a way of life for us. We are unconditional about the safety, health and well-being of our colleagues, at work and at home, and about that of the communities where we work. We aim to lead the industry by investing in innovation to protect people, who are at the heart of our business. Our high performing teams take accountability for their own and others’ actions, work collaboratively, and always show care and respect.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
If you are unable to apply online, please apply using our Cell Phone Application process by dialling *134*20025# from your mobile phone
Closing date: 06 December 2020
If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the application deadline, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
THANKS FOR VISITING ZA JOBS PORTAL PLEASE CALL AGAIN