MiWay is a direct financial services company. We are passionate about service excellence, convenience and offering our clients superior value products.
Our Vision is to be a world-class direct financial services business that offers a complete array of services under one convenient umbrella – all managed online. Category winners of the Mail & Guardian Top Companies Reputation Awards in 2014, as well as the Deloitte Best Company to Work For Survey 2011 and 2012 – were are passionate about our people.
We are positive that with the right people on board, we will continue to grow and give our clients the freedom to do things their way – free from worry and most importantly at peace with all the “what-ifs” of the world. Company values that every employee subscribes to are: Energy, Freedom, Accountability and Attitude.
The ideal candidate is one who has the courage to be bold and subscribes to MiWay’s core values! Do you have a positive attitude, love a challenge, treat your colleagues with respect and look for solutions, not problems? If yes, then MiWay is the place for you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for telephonic orders right through to despatch and delivery. Follows up queries regarding orders received. Canvasses telephonically for new business from existing and potential clients.
- Open to Unemployed youth without working experience, aged between 18 to 35 years
- Applicants must be South African citizens, who have not benefited from a learnership programme
- In Possession of a Grade 12 certificate with 40% Pure math’s or Math’s Literacy, 40% English and 40% in a second language
Knowledge and Skills
- New business processing
- Existing business processing
- Appointment preparation and making
- Client appointments and liaison
- Partnership Building
- Optimises work processes – Contributing dependently
- Communicates effectively – Contributing dependently
- Action orientated – Contributing dependently
- Plans and aligns – Contributing dependently
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
- Cultivates innovation – Contributing dependently
- Customer focus – Contributing dependently
- Drives results – Contributing dependently
- Collaborates – Contributing dependently
- Being resilient – Contributing dependently
HOW TO APPLY
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Deadline to apply is 4 December 2020
THANKS FOR VISITING ZA JOBS PORTAL PLEASE CALL AGAIN…