Department of health GAUTENG province is looking for a candidate with a matric certificate to apply for the available Administration clerk vacancy. The vacant is under the directorate of risk management and internal control. The number of available posts is 10 and the salary package is R 173 703.00 (per annum plus benefits).
The centre for this vacant is Charlotte Maxeke Johannesburg Academic Hospital.
- Grade 10 or equivalent or a Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Knowledge: of a limited range of work procedures and elementary clerical duties such as; Auditing, Accounting, Risk Management procedures relating to specific working environments including norms and standards. Skills: Reporting procedures. How to do basic research/gather information.
- Basic knowledge and insight in Treasury Regulations and Public Finance Management Act. Organising.
- Ability to perform a routine task. Ability to operate computer (Microsoft Package), Basic interpersonal relationship.
- Problem-solving. Maintaining discipline. Must hold a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, integrity and ethical conduct.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- The following will be an added advantage: Tertiary qualification in Accounting / Auditing / Risk Management, 1-year experience in Auditing, Accounting, Risk Management.
Provide operational risk support to Risk Management and Internal Control Officer. This will, inter alia, entail the following: – Prepare incidents and emerging risks spreadsheets, Follow up on the progress of audit action plans. Provide secretarial duties to the hospital audit and risk management committee. Prepare operational risk registers for all hospital business units under supervision. Orientations of new staff on audit, risk and ethics. Assist with other departmental administrative duties.
Assist with coordinating internal and external audit processes provided by external stakeholders. Be abreast with legislative laws, regulations and guidelines, as well as Department‘s circulars, policies and procedure manuals.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be submitted on a (PDF Format Only) to the following email address Supporthr.Cmjah@gauteng.gov.za Only online application will be considered. PLEASE USE THE REFERENCE AS THE SUBJECT.
Enquiries: Ms. M Dikamotse TEL NO 011 488 4841
The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) with a C.V, applications must include three (3) contactable references, Certified copies (not older than 6 months) of I.D and Qualifications to be attached.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again