- Reference Number :
- Directorate : Nutrition Department
- Number of Posts : 10
- Package : R 173 703.00 Per Annum
- Enquiries : Mrs J. Sekabate 011 694 3836/3837
- Grade 12 or Equivalent Qualification.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the ECD (Early Childhood Development) Department/ Unit.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal or Written).
- Good interpersonal relations and organizational (planning) skills.
- Ability to interpret Department`s policies and guidelines.
- Prepared to work independently and in a team.
- Prepared to work overtime and under pressure when the Department`s need arises. Reliable and accountable.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be computer literate.
Provide community-focused services within the resources available. Conduct information sessions for new applications. Do regular visits to asses and verify ECDs. Form part of adjudication /recommendation team for funded ECDs. Monitor ECDs to comply with applicable standards. Compile and submit monthly reports for monitoring and evaluating service delivery. Integrate nutrition services with other departmental services e.g. health promotion, Department of Social Development etc.
Provide support to ECD staff and beneficiaries. Compile advance payments and submit to finance department, receive expenditure receipts/invoices and consolidate reports to ensure compliance of ECDs. Ensure that filing systems are in place and in order. Ensure that all necessary documents are copied and made available. Attend and contribute to regular nutrition service team and other assigned meetings. Attend trainings, courses and workshops to improve self-knowledge. Participate in nutrition related activities or interventions in the department and at the community level e.g. Vitamin A campaigns, nutrition screening etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be E-mailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za, apply via Gauteng online or through the post at District Health services, Private Bag x21, Johannesburg 2000.
The completed and signed fully z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID documents. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly.
The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Closing Date : 04-08-2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again