- Directorate: Support
- Number of posts : 3
- Package : R 102 534,00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries: Mr. CB Msimango Tel. no. (011) 278 7730
- Employer: Department of Health
- Location: Bertha Gxowa Hospital
- Minimum qualification Grade 10 or Equivalent.
- Ability to read and write. Prepared to work under pressure.
- Prepared to work shifts (weekends and public holidays).
- Perform other duties as may be from time to time delegated by the supervisor
Ensure that the environment is clean and hygienic for the patients. Ensure that the kitchen and sluice is always clean and hygienic . Receive, count, record and pack clean linen from Linen Bank. Carbolizing and cleaning of beds and bed side lockers. Ensure that breakfast is collected from Main Kitchen and served. Ensure that food is available at mealtimes. Provide a support role for the nursing personnel to ensure a quality health care.
HOW TO APPLY
The applicant may apply online at www.professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za and the newly acquired.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The application must be submitted on new Z83 form, effected from 2021 Jan, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from website, which must be completed and certified copies of qualifications, ID and C.V should be attached. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful The appointed employee will be subjected to an OHS Medical Surveillance as required in the HBA regulation within the OHS Act 85 of 1993 APPLICATIONS:
NO HAND DELIVERY OR POSTED APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED BASED ON PCM 36 OF 2020. Institutions are encouraged to give consideration to absorption of Expanded Public Works Programme (EPWP) trainees and Administration interns who service the department.
Closing Date : 30-07-2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again