Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions (Pty) Ltd (USCS) is a transportation and logistics company that have been unlocking value in supply chains in various sectors of sub-Saharan economies since 1962. We pride ourselves in establishing strategic alliances with our clients by continually unlocking value through operational and SHEQ excellence.
Unitrans Supply Chain Solutions (Pty) Ltd is currently looking for Interns to join our IT team. The 12-month internship will provide valuable knowledge of business as well as the relevant experience for the selected individual to perform optimally in the industry.
- Job Title Internship
- Business Unit / Division Head Office
- Contract Head Office IT
- Job Type Classification Internship
- Location – Town / City Durban
- Location – Province KwaZulu-Natal
- Location – Country South Africa
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Relevant Degree at NQF Level 6 or higher from an accredited institution of higher learning in the following fields: Information Technology / Systems.
- Average grade of 65%
- Previous work experience is welcome but not a requirement
- Excellent communication, presentation and co-ordination skills
- Advanced computer literacy and general administrative skills
- Driver’s licence and own transport will be advantageous The following documents should be included in your application
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Certified Copies of ID
- Certified Copy of qualifications
- Final year academic transcript ( if certificate not yet received)
- Motivational Letter specifying your field of interest
Duties & Responsibilities
Interns will be allocated a workplace where they will receive exposure in line with the requirements of the learning program. Responsible for performing onsite hardware, software and peripheral updates and repairs Troubleshooting and repairs of computer systems .LAN installations Competencies: Planning and Organising , Analysing and Processing Information , Supporting and Coordinating ,Problem Solving ,Customer Relations Management and Project Management.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date 2021/07/06
Thanks for vistiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again