- Reference Number :
- Directorate: Directorate Admin and logistics
- Number of posts: 1
- Package: R145 281 PA (Plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Enquiries: Ms M Mabuza Tell No: 011 694 3814
- Employer: Department of Health
- Location: JHB Health District
- Minimum of Grade 10 or AET level 3 qualification. A valid code 10 code license with PDP. Minimum 3 years driving work experience. Basic literacy, numeracy, communication and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of government Transport policies and guidelines. Excellent time management and ability work under pressure, take initiates and adhere to a work schedule. Knowledge and application of the Batho Pele Principles and six ministerial priorities. Be able to read and write. Willing to work extended hours when necessary. Be willing to work shifts i.e day and night shifts including Sunday and public holidays.
- Drive light-medium to collect and transport documents to different Sub-districts and E-gov. Transport HR staff to Meetings around Gauteng Province. Collect and deliver documents and other related items from offices. Do maintenance on the allocated vehicle and report defects timeously? Complete all the required and prescribed records and logbooks with regard to vehicles and goods handled. Render messenger services. Carrying out any other lawful duties. Knowledge of prescripts for correct utilization of motor vehicles as well as storage requirements for the vehicle.
HOW TO APPLY
The completed and signed z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID documents. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be e-mailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za, apply via Gauteng online or through the post at District Health services, Private Bag x21, Johannesburg 2000. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The successful candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical screening and Driver’s Test. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Closing Date : 14-07-2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again