- Job Title Window Dresser
- Location Bendor Ext 1,ZA
- Salary Market related (will be discussed on the interview)
GET TO KNOW US
Truworths aims to be recognized as an employer of choice in fashion retailing and continues to invest in its people to ensure sustainable performance and business continuity. The Group’s values define the way in which management interacts with employees and also guide human resource practices. These values are incorporated in everyday working life at Truworths, from recruitment to training and development, employee relations, and recognition programs. Through regular performance appraisals, management not only measures performance against goals but also monitors how employees are acting in accordance with these values.
At Truworths, you’ll find a dynamic business environment where our staff is constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry. Take a walk through our stores or offices and you’ll encounter an infectious love of fashion and a tangible will to succeed among the people who make up our business – both of which are key to keeping us at least one step ahead of the competition.
OUR VISION FOR OUR EMPLOYEES:
‘I am totally committed to Truworths because I am always encouraged to offer innovative ideas which contribute to the ultimate purpose of Truworths. As a result, Truworths is generous in recognizing my role as an
- Keep areas clean and monitors and applies good housekeeping
- Keeps up to date, and actions changes in display procedures and notifications
- Keeps up to date with current promotions, credit drives
- Enhances Truworths image in all staff/customer interactions and personal conduct
- Takes pride in personal appearance and projects a professional image
- Effectively answers manager and staff questions on fashion, promotions, trends
- Deals professionally with staff/customer queries related to displayed merchandise in windows and in-store
- Valid Driver’s license
- A creative fashion sense
- Skills in constructing displays (building, painting, wiring, dressing)
- Good judgment and a sense of balance to utilize space effectively
- Listening skills and the ability to follow instructions accurately
- Planning and decision-making ability
- Diligence in storing and maintaining models and props
- Physically fit and mobile as the job requires lifting, carrying, standing, bending, and stretching
- Flexible – the ability to cope with constant change
- A sense of urgency and ability to manage time effectively
- The ability to “make a plan” and improvise when necessary
- Be able to interpret fashion trends
- An interest in the love of fashion
- An ability to coordinate colors effectively
- To be able to understand and follow Implementation Manuals
Reward strategies are aimed at attracting, motivating, and retaining employees and at promoting a sustainable high-performance culture within the business. Remuneration practices are closely linked to the Group’s business philosophy, purpose, values, and vision and to the achievement of Group, team, and individual performance objectives.
Truworths is committed to transformation and meeting the objectives of the Employment Equity Act. Meeting our employment equity goals and targets will be taken into account in our recruitment decisions.
Favourable consideration will be given to people living with disabilities.
HOE TO APPLY
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again