The RAF is responsible for providing appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; rehabilitating and compensating persons injured as a result of motor vehicles in a timely and caring manner, and actively promoting the safe use of all South African roads. Section 3 of the RAF Act stipulates that “the object of the Fund shall be the payment of compensation following this Act for loss or damage wrongfully caused by the driving of a motor vehicle”.
These are the following locations of the learnership programme
Location: Pretoria, Cape Town, Johannesburg, East London
Purpose of the Learnership: The Organization is committed to youth skills development by providing learners who have completed Grade 12 with an opportunity to gain work experience and a SAQA qualification. Applications are invited for a Learnership from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The leadership program will run for a period of eighteen (18) months.
Work-based exposure may include the following: (note: May be taken from workplace exposure programmes submitted to L&D)Various sections of the Correspondence department such as:
- Documents Services and
Learners will be required to attend classes and complete assignments/portfolios of evidence,
The learners will be required to complete 30% learning and 70% workplace learning components before they can be awarded their formal qualification. Work-based exposure may include the following
- Attending to recruitment processes when requested to assist.
- Assisting with collating quarterly reviews and compiling spreadsheet
- Going through return-to-work forms and identifying trends for correction with the employee concerned via their manager
- Updating and maintaining the filing systems on a daily basis, archiving files as appropriate, e.g. disciplinary/grievance records and training records
Qualifications and Experience
- Certified Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificates
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioural competencies requiredThe successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
Road Accident Fund Values
RemunerationThe interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing date: 23 November 2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again