- Directorate: Support
- Employer : Department of Health
- Location : Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital
- Number of posts : 4
- Package : R122 595.00 Plus 37% benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. M.J Williams (011) 923-2312
- Minimum of grade 10 or equivalent NQF level 2 qualifications, with Grade C certificate. Must be registered with Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) and prove of annual renewal of certificate. 0-2 years appropriate experience in Hospital security setting. Ability to read and write. Be able to work shift and under pressure. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Certified copies by Commissioners of Oath.
- Determine proper access control. Guarding of Covid-19 units. Escort or direct visitors or clients to relevant department. Searching procedures should be applied. Lock and unlock of entrances. Ensure that unauthorised person and dangerous objects does not enter the units. Assist staff with aggressive patients. Work hand in hand with private security guards. Report and record any incident occurred in the institution.
- The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially in respect of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on the form New Format of Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the DPSA website, which must be completed in full and attach your CV, certified copies of your identity document and academic qualifications. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted; failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed. Suitable candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks (criminal record check, qualification/study verification and credit check). Successful candidates will undergo a medical screening test. Applications to be addressed to: Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Hand delivery or Online.
HOW TO APPLY
THANK SFOR VISITING ZA JOBS PORTAL PLEASE CALL AGAIN
Closing Date : 20-01-2021