Branch: Chief Operations
Office: Eastern Cape
SALARY : R173 703 per annum (Level 05)
CENTRE : East London
- A Senior / Grade 12 Certificate.
- Basic knowledge and insight of Human Resources prescripts. K
- knowledge of basic financial operating systems (Persal, BAS, LOGICs etc).
- Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment. Interpersonal relations.
- Basic knowledge of problem solving and analysis.
- People and Diversity Management.
- Client Orientation and customer focus.
- Accountability and Ethical Conduct.
Render general clerical support services. Record, organize, store, capture and retrieve correspondence and data (line function). Update registers and statistics. Handle routine enquiries. Make photocopies and receive or send facsimiles. Distribute documents/packages to various stakeholders as required. Keep and maintain the filing system for the component. Information on the system verified accordingly. Records kept for future reference. Provide Supply Chain management support services within the component. Liaise with the internal and external stakeholders in relation to the procurement of goods and services. Obtain quotations, complete procurement forms for the purchasing of standard office items. Stock control of offices stationery. Keep and maintain the asset register of the component. Supply Chain Management processes implemented accordingly. Quotations obtained for procuring goods and services. Provide personnel administration clerical support services within the component. Maintain a leave register for the component. Keep and maintain personnel records in the component. Arrange travelling and accommodation. Leave register maintained. Provide financial administration support services in the component. Capture and update expenditure in a component. Check correctness of subsistence and travel claims of officials and submit manager for approval. Handle telephone accounts and petty cash for the component. Budget information captured accordingly. All records verified accordingly. Documents distributed to all officials accordingly.
ENQUIRIES : Mr. D Erasmus Tel No: (048) 801 1302
APPLICATIONS: Eastern Cape: Please email your applications quoting the reference number to ECRecruitment@dws.gov.za
FOR ATTENTION : Ms. LT Malangabi
CLOSING DATE : 29 January 2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again