Telemarketing and telesales services are provided. Support efforts in Savings Operations and Marketing. To convert leads into sales, generate leads and follow up with them. At all levels, communicate with consumers in a proactive manner.
- Grade 12 certificate
- call center qualification will be advantage
- FAIS COMPLIANT
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an outbound contact center or in customer service and marketing.
- Extensive telesales and marketing experience, ideally in the financial services industry.
- Management experience in an outbound call center is a plus.
- Ability to convert leads into sales through phone conversations.
- The financial services industry is governed by legislation (FICA; FAIS; CPA and POPI Act)
High attention to detail:ability to work under pressure; accuracy; ability to operate alone and as part of a team; flair for numbers; mental acuity; Stress management and interaction with line managers
- Selling, cross-selling, and upselling Postbank products and services is your responsibility.
- Implement a customer retention plan that includes proactive engagement with customers and support for the maintenance of inactive/dormant accounts.
- Respond to incoming and outgoing faxes, e-mails, and phone calls from Postbank customers.
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels
- Assist marketing activities in achieving their objectives and driving campaigns and programs
- Support Operations by following up on missing customer documentation and managing dormant/inactive accounts.
- By offering feedback to the inbound call center, you may interact with them.
- Provide feedback to internal customers on issues that aren’t handled immediately by interacting with the inbound call center.
- Interact with Operations to resolve consumer discontent caused by inefficiencies in operations.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports, as well as recommendations for areas of customer service improvement and assistance with telephone surveys.
- Ensure that functions/resources are managed and controlled effectively and efficiently in line with the Public Financial Management Act, fraud prevention and risk management concepts, laws, business policies, practices, and regulations.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to Leonie.email@example.com if you desire to apply and satisfy the prerequisites. Please include the position you’re applying for in the subject line. Go to www.postbank.co.za and click on Careers to get the entire job description.
The deadline for applications is 27 MARCH 2022
Position numbers: 60063012
NOTE: Please presume that your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear from the South African Post-office SOC Limited or its Agent within three months of this advertising.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again for more jobs updates.