ROYAL BAFOKENG PLATINUM (RBPLAT) IS A MID-TIER PLATINUM GROUP METALS (PGMS) PRODUCER ORIGINATING FROM A JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN ANGLO AMERICAN PLATINUM AND ROYAL BAFOKENG HOLDINGS (RBH) KNOWN AS THE BAFOKENG RASIMONE PLATINUM MINE JOINT VENTURE (BRPM JV)
BRPM produced its first platinum concentrate which it sold to Anglo American Platinum (Amplats) for beneficiation in its refineries in December 1999.
A job opportunity exists for the right candidate in Rustenburg and anyone can apply for this job if they can relocate after getting approved for the jobs.
- Job title: LEARNER MINER
- Employment Type: Fixed-Term Contract
- Reference No: 7021
- Location: Rustenburg
- Salary: Market Related (will be discussed fully in the interview of the approved candidates)
1. Work Output Description
Over a period of approximately two (2) years the learners will receive Unit Standards based training, assessments and in-house Stoping and Development experience that will equip them to function as Rock Breakers (Miners) in Conventional and Trackless mining.
2. Minimum Requirements
- Standard 8/Grade 10
- Standard 10/Grade 12
- 2 years’ experience in Trackless Mining Environment
- Certificate of Trackless Mobile Machinery
4. Skills and Knowledge
- Communication Skills: Applicants for the blasting certificate for scheduled mines must be able to communicate both orally and in writing in English
5. Physical/Legal Requirements
- -All candidates will undergo Assessment with a final score between 60% -70%
- NB: Only external candidates within Bojanala District will be considered.
- Fit for Duty/Certificate of Fitness
- Clear Credit/Criminal Record
HOW TOI APPLY
Closing date: 2021/07/29
NOTE: Royal Bafokeng Platinum applies the Employment Equity principles as set out in the Employment Equity Policy.
Incomplete CV’s and/or applications will not be considered. Please note: CV’s with no copies of qualifications attached, will not be considered. Ensure to attach qualifications.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again