Premier is a family-owned company that has been in the manufacturing industry for more than 200 years.Over the past few years, Premier has been acquiring and investing in various facilities and businesses to expand our portfolio, which includes sugar confectionery, home & personal care, and bakery.
The company has an annual turnover of R11 billion and employs more than 8,000 employees in various operations. Premier operates 13 bakeries, 7-grain mills, 3 corn mills and manufacturing facilities throughout the region that produce a wide range of sugar products, feminine hygiene products, cookies, animal feed. , pasta and mageu. These products are distributed to our customers through 19 distribution depots located in South Africa, Eswatini, Mozambique and Lesotho. Premier also has a Lil-lets sales office located in the UK which exports to the Middle East, China, Ireland and other EU markets.
- Job Title: General Worker Picker
- Department: Warehouse
- Site 651: Premier Cape Town Mill
- Job Type Classification: Permanent
- Location – Country: South Africa
- Location – Town / City: Cape Town Salt River
- Location – Province: Western Cape
Be responsible for the pre-assembly of the product on the delivery vehicles. Assembly of partial loads on pallets. Planning and organizational skills Ability to work under pressure Recording and communication of information Pressurized environment 6-day shift May be called upon to work Saturdays, Sundays and holidays depending on the shift May be called upon to work by shifts and overtime Manual labour required to lift heavy crates.
- Qualification Requirements Grade 12
- Forklift drivers’ license will be an advantage
- Experience Requirements At least 1-year experience in a similar position in the FMCG environment
Attention to detail Ability to use initiative and ability to work independently Planning and organizing skills Ability to work under pressure Strong follow up skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again.