PPC is looking for 51 candidates to apply for available construction general workers vacancies in all the ppc plants in gauteng,kwalul natal , western cape .
PPC creates a healthy, rewarding, and fulfilling working environment as we believe in creating sustainable growth and value for all of the stakeholders.
It is the passion and determination of Team PPC that forms the company’s heartbeat. Our workforce is focused on achieving the organization’s strategic objectives, which is the basis for the group’s success in achieving its growth and transformation targets towards Vision 2020 and beyond.
A leading supplier of construction materials and solutions into the basic services sector in southern Africa, PPC has 11 cement factories in South Africa, Botswana, DRC, Ethiopia, Rwanda, and Zimbabwe. PPC’s capacity is around eleven and a half million tonnes of cement products each year. PPC’s Materials business comprises Pronto Readymix (including Ulula Ash) and 3Q Mahuma Concrete.
In Return, PPC Offers You The Following:
- Great company that focuses on a healthy, rewarding, and fulfilling working environment
- Opportunity for all team members to contribute to our success
- Empowering our people and encouraging growth and development
- Creating sustainable value for our stakeholders
- Ensuring team member participation and engagement
- We recognize excellence, innovation, and team members who embody Strength Beyond.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary
- Perform site clean-up.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry
- Be over the age of 18 years of age.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to remote construction sites
- Must have required PPEs (Steel Toe Shoes, Hard Hats, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you should you be suitable for an available position.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again