Murray & Roberts is looking for candidates to apply for available vacant of clerk general in the industry of mining and quarrying in the jobs category of mining. The location of this carltonville and the contract is permanent. The remuneration is market related to be negotiated on the interview.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Clerk General, to be based in Marikana north west. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Clerk.
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role, preferably within a mining environment
- Relationship management experience with employees in a typical mining environment, dealing with queries relating to salary information
- Conflict management experience with semi-skilled employees would be an added advantage
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Provide effective clerical assistance to the Snr Clerk on site
- Provide assistance for activities relating to the recruitment process
- Assist in organizing work permits, termination of employees, leave / status control forms etc.
- Assist with employee induction regarding basic administrative activities
- Assist employees with resolving HR-related queries
- Assist with daily / monthly labour reports, time & attendance reports, monitoring of employee clocking, work permits and medical expiry dates
- Update employee data e.g. passport numbers etc.
- Process administrative activities relating to employee claims / benefits
- Update and maintain the filing system
- Effective self-management in alignment with M&RC’s values
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Relevant Office Administrator / Clerical related certificate or similar
- Proficient in MS Office [Word, Outlook & Excel]
- Proficient at typing
- Good written and verbal commutation skills in English
HOW TO APPLY
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again