Mr Price is looking for general store assistants to work in montana, Gauteng store to apply for the available vacant position. On your online application quote the relevant reference number in the title.
Support the store manager in managing the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met and exceeded.
- Grade: 12 (NQF Level 4) or equivalent.
- Including, relevant tertiary qualification.
- 3 years’ experience in retail (management experience advantageous).
- Sales & service management.
- Computer literate.
- Communication skills.
- Retail trade, brand, customer & product understanding.
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Authorize write-offs, breakages recalls and returns.
Sales Growth & Profitability
- Analyse sales & profitability reports in-store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.
- Review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.
- Identify and propose new opportunities to increase sales and brand awareness. This may include in-store marketing, competitor shopping, partnering/participating in local events and driving new accounts/memberships per targets (if applicable).
- Conduct compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO (Continuous Monitoring) reports, POS (Point of Sales) reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
Customer Experience Management
- Ensure and maintain the implementation of customer experience processes (through the execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing, promotions, customer experience plans, visual standards, customer feedback, general housekeeping etc.) to meet customer service standards.
Leadership & Development
- Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.
- Identify & drive training, coaching and development need with a focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance following company policies and procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again