We have a passion for people – those that are the life of our business – and we aim to create partnerships that last a lifetime with our employees, doctors, patients and communities. We always add the human touch.
A laundry Assistant vacancy has become available at Life Anncron Hospital, reporting directly to the Services Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management, collection, handling, washing and distribution of linen.
- Collection of linen from the units
- Washing, ironing, and folding of linen
- Distribution of linen to all units in the facility
- Control the linen levels in units according to requirements
- Control the quality of the linen distributed and received
- Accuracy in the daily weighing of the linen that needs to be washed
- Neatness and cleanliness of linen storeroom required
- Keeping accurate records of totals of linen collected, and distributed in units
- Removing, washing and hanging of all curtains in the wards
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Experience in healthcare laundry services would be an advantage
- Knowledge of infection control, health and safety procedures and disaster management
- Excellent communication and problem-solving
- Be able to work under pressure and time management
- Eager to learn new systems and accept challenges
- Team player and be very energetic
- Person must be customer focused
- A good relationship skill is necessary
- Able to work day shift, night shift, weekends and public holidays
- Friendly and helpfull
- Drive and energy
- Excellence orientated
- Building relationships
- Customer responsiveness
- Outcomes and goal orientated
- Ethical behaviour
HOW TO APPLY
FOR THE APPLICATION SEND THE APPLICATION TO THE HR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 018 468 0108.
CONTACT PERSON: Jonathan Kok
CLOSING DATE: Friday, June 11, 2021
Internal applicants – Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again.