FOOD LOVERS MARKET: RECEIVING GENERAL WORKER – MOSSEL BAY
FOOD LOVERS MARKET in Mossel bay, Western Cape is looking for a candidate to apply for available receiving general workers. The work schedule is 5 shifts per work and 9 hours per shift. The candidate date will start working as soon as they get approved for the work and make sure you meet minimum requirements before you submit your cv.
More about this job
A well-known grocery store (FOOD LOVERS MARKETS) is looking for experienced and professional Receiving General Workers to join their team permanently. The ideal candidate should have proven experience working in a retail environment and have receiving experience.
- Matric or grade 12 certificate
- Must know how to speak and write English
- Product and supplier knowledge
- Security awareness
- Forklift Operator certificate (optional)
- Strong interpersonal skills allow for interaction with suppliers and staff
- Numeracy skills to check stock received
- Work out unit prices
- Self-motivated to ensure that all deliveries are checked promptly and if an error occurs that it is followed upon.
- Available and flexible to work different shifts across trading and none trading hours
- Ability to work under pressure to ensure that all deliveries are received timelessly
- Unload the goods by operating a forklift if required.
- Ensure that quantity are correct by matching the physical quantity offloaded with the quantity on the delivery documentation and the quantity ordered.
- Visually inspect delivered goods for damage and correctness.
- Conducting relevant Food Safety Temperature Checks as per the FSMS in the case of refrigerated deliveries.
- May need to draw up credit notes if the stock quality or quantities are incorrect.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 30 JUNE 2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again