The Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO) mandate is to develop and manage affordable rental housing for the lower market as an integral part of efforts to eradicate the housing backlog of the City of Johannesburg.
JOSHCO is a registered Social Housing Institution and is accredited by the Social Housing Regulatory Authority (SHRA). We invite suitably qualified and experienced persons to apply for the following vacant position.
PURPOSE OF THE JOBS
To interact with the customers and provide them with information to address inquiries regarding projects or products and services.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification at NQF Level 4 with a minimum of 120 credits
- A certificate in Call Centre/Reception or Office Administration
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Call Centre environment
- Experience in MDA property management system is highly advantageous
- Ability to communicate in English (both written and verbal). Fluent in at least 2 African languages.
- Experience in a social housing environment would be advantageous.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Phones are answered promptly in a professional and polite manner
- Communication is clear accurate and resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Departing tenants are properly managed, deposits repaid and the matter is closed on CRM system
- Customer queries/ complaint data is properly recorded and maintained on the Customer Relationship Management system
- Compliance is maintained with all JOSHCO systems (performance management, HR, Finance, Stakeholder information, Property management, Communications, reporting etc.)
- Answer all calls according to JOSHCO standards
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services available.
- Maintains customer records by updating register on the CRM module.
- Conduct Credit checks for potential tenants
Interested applicants are invited to apply by submitting their CV’s together with certified copies of qualifications and ID to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position applying.
The Closing date for applications is 18 December 2020.
THANKS FOR VISITING ZA JOBS PORTAL PLEASE CALL AGAIN