JHB DISTRICT CLINICS CLEANER (X8) REF NO.: refs/011382
- Directorate: JHB HEATH DISTRICT CLINICS: LENASIA CLINIC 4 POSTS AND ENNERDALE 4 POST.
- Number of posts: 8
- Package: R102 534 Per Annum Plus benefits
- Employer: Department of Health
- Location: JHB HEALTH DISTRICT
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post; Grade 10 qualification or AET Level 4 qualification. Basic literacy, numeracy and communication skills. Be able to read and write. Willing to work extended hours when necessary. Fluency in at least two official languages, of which one must be English. Must have no previous convictions or cases pending. Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification.
- Maintaining of a high level of hygiene in and around the workplace with the cleaning of the premises assigned to, which may include either or both inner and outer parameters. Performing tasks of a routine nature, such as dusting, Polish furniture and scrubbing floors, Vacuum carpets and mopping of floors. Remove refuse. Clean bathrooms and kitchens. Safekeeping and handling of a variety of Aids in the cleaning of the premises. Washing and cleaning of kitchenware and utensils.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za.
Enquiries : Mr. M Mathole Telephone: 011 213 9618
Closing Date : 28-06-2021
The new completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document ( smart ID both sided copies; no copies of certified copies allowed.
Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Please ensure that the reference number on the title of the post is quoted correctly. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical assessments.
Incomplete applications or applications received after the closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again