Why work at Intercare?
We are a dynamic health care company that has shown extraordinary growth in the industry with exciting plans for the future. As ambassadors of the Intercare brand, everything we do is guided by our vision of creating a great healthcare experience altogether.
Our shared values of Compassion, Patient First, Innovation, Integrity and Excellence not only define what we believe, but also who we are. We take caring for patients and team members seriously and would welcome passionate team members who want to grow with the company. With 31 facilities across the country, we offer various development opportunities for you as an individual and as part of the Intercare team.
What we offer
We offer permanent and locum positions and are continuously looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our company.
- Division: Primary Care
- Business Unit: Intercare Castle Gate Medical & Dental Centre
- Minimum experience: not Applicable
- Company primary industry: Medical Practice
- Job functional area: Health Care Provider
- Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
- Contract type: Permanent
Intercare Castle Gate Medical and Dental Centre situated in Waterkloof Ridge, Pretoria seeks to recruit a Housekeeper/Sterilization Assistant. The focus of this position is to maintain cleanliness of the work vicinity by performing various cleaning duties, and to assist with Reception duties as required.
- Maintain the general cleanliness of the branch on a daily basis
- Sterilisation of medical equipment
- Assist with reception duties as required
- Maintain the stock levels of cleaning products and patient consumables (Tea/coffee)
- Grade 12.
- Previous experience in a customer focused service environment will be advantageous.
- Computer proficiency advantageous
- Must possess the physical strength and stamina to perform tasks requiring continuous walking, standing, moving objects, and climbing short ladders.
- Previous housekeeping experience will be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 30 JUNE 2021
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again