Directorate: Human Resources
Number of Posts: 5
Package: R 173 703.00 Per Annum (Plus Benefit)
Enquiries: Mr IZ Baloyi Tel No: 012 529 3103
Employer: Department of Health
Location: DR GEORGE MUKHARI ACADEMIC HOSPITAL
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- 1-year relevant experience in Human Resources will add as an advantage (attach the proof of internship or related services ).
- Understanding of Human resources prescripts and duties. Computer literacy (Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook) attach certificate. Be technological savvy and understand the important HR technologies.
- demonstrate a good knowledge of Human resource management systems and human resources intelligent application in the public sector.
- Proper communication skills and must know how to report writing.
- Available to work long hours and underpressure. Relevant tertiary qualification, knowledge of PERSAL (attach certificate or evidence of owning PERSAL credentials) and drivers license will be an added advantage.
- Hiring and Selection right candidates (Advertisements, Appointments, Transfer, verification of qualifications, secretariat functions at interviews, absorptions, probationary periods e.g.).
- executute conditions of services (Leave, Housing, Medical, Injury on Duty, Long Service Recognition, Overtime, Relocation, Pension, Allowances, PILIR) Performance Management Termination of service. RWOPS.
- Manage employee attendance registers (Z8).
- execute e-HRM services such as and not limited to Employee Self-Service, E-recruitment, E-Submissions, E-PMDS, online ORWOPS, facilitate online training and automated HR services. Database Management and statistical analysis.
- flexible to perform other duties as assigned by management and will rotate within Hunan resources when required.
HOW TO APPLY
On the application quote reference number on the title. Applications can be delivered to Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za.
Closing Date: 02-December-2020
- NB CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check(PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
THANKS FOR VISITING ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again