Fidelity Services Group in Gauteng Pretoria is looking for drivers to apply for available vacant space of CIT Drive this position is permanent. The division of the position is cash solution under company primary industry of security and investigation and this role is entry level.
The above-mentioned position is vacant at –Hermanstad and the qualified candidate will report to the Branch Manager and the supervisor.
- Matric Certificate or equivalent.
- Code 10 Drivers licence (C1)
- Public Drivers Permit
- Must be accredited by SIRA with at least a Grade C
- Trained in handgun, shotgun and rifle will be an advantage
- Preferably completed a CIT Training
- Has preferably completed an Advance Driving Course
- Be prepared to work regular overtime
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the security industry or similar role
- A minimum of two years driving experience
- No criminal records
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Full responsibility and accountability for the vehicle i.e. report mechanical faults, refuelling, operating the various security systems, ensure cleanliness of the vehicle etc.
- Driving of the CPS vehicle
- Accident prevention and reporting
- Assist with the crew in loading and unloading of consignment
- Maintain radio contact with base
- Carryout Security drills and maintain security awareness
- Take preventive actions towards any suspicious activity
- Liaise with clients and all staff and specifically Management
Other Personality Attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Numeric skills
- Attention to details
- Good verbal and language abilities
HOW TO APPLY
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again