Essential Health Group is looking for aspiring candidates who are willing to work as general workers in Northern Suburbs, Cape Town. The candidate will work in the Essential Health Group Pharmacy under the instruction of the supervisor.
The Salary is market-related and the employment type is full-time. 20 positions available for these available general workers. Essential Health Group is looking for a mature all-rounder with great people skills to join the team.
Location: Strand, Cape Town
This position is based at our Wholesaler in the Helderberg Area. The successful incumbent should reside in the Helderberg Area.
Summary of the job
The incumbent carries out duties related to the handling of final packaged goods received, order execution and inventory management.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
These include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Receiving and checking of stock
- Packing of stock onto shelves in the warehouse
- Picking of customer orders
- Checking of picked orders
- Packing of orders
- Cleaning and tidying of assigned shelves
- Stock rotation
Assist with all other order execution, warehousing and stock management duties, in accordance with competency level, as requested by the Operations Manager. Assist with on the job training of new employees.
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must have the following knowledge, skill and ability:
- Education and/or experience: Minimum – Grade 10
- Language skills: English/Afrikaans
- Mathematical skills: Adequate comprehension of basic mathematics and accounting skills
- Communication skills: The employee must be able to communicate well with fellow employees
Physical demands: The employee must be in good physical condition, as the job requires that the employee must be on his feet and mobile for the duration of the workday.
- The employee must be able to follow procedures applicable to warehouse operations.
- Non-endorsed code B/EB License
- Punctual work attendance is a critical requirement
- Must be reliable, responsible and of sober habits
HOW TO APPLY
If you have not heard from us in two (2) weeks time, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again