Coca-Cola beverages South Africa, Eastern Cape Lakeside city is looking for a candidate to apply for available vacant space. In your application quoting the relevant reference number in the title of the post.
To ensure the cleanliness of given work areas as directed by the cleaners Supervisor Officer, using the given methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaning specification. The successful candidate will report to the Supervisor.
Skills, Experience & Education
Grade 12/ Matric Qualification.
Literate and numerate.
Experience: Ideally experienced in an FMCG environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Key Outputs and Accountabilities:
- Emptying and cleaning of waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- Using electrically powered pick up machines.
- Working at heights may include using high-level equipment.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, windowsills, external surfaces of cupboards, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) as directed or in line with standard operating procedures.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- Deep cleaning of ablutions.
- Cleaning of Drains.
- Working in the gardens may include removal of weed, using of pesticides, cutting of lawns and pruning of trees and shrubs.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the execution of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions and training.
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning at prescribed heights limits.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
- Cleaners are to report to the supervisor or Team leader in charge, any factors that are likely to affect his/her work which they consider that the caretaker or cleaner in charge should be aware.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date: 2021/05/08
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again