Department: Transport and Fleet Management
Division: Public Transport Operations
Salary: R 179 208 to R 245 844 per annum (plus benefits)
- Responsible for receiving and balancing money received from bus drivers and ticket sellers
- Coordinate ticket sales, smart cards sales and various tickets to the public
- Prepare depot of monies received in cash transit bags
- Receive and process applications, collect payments, issue receipt and bank monies for Special Bus Hire.
- Ensure accurate information is recorded for monthly reporting
- Archive all relevant documentation for record and audit purpose.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of all monies and assets in the office
- Grade 12
- Code B Drivers Licence
- 2 years’ cashier experience
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE 38-JANUARY-2021
NOTE: Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application system attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again.