Volvo Office Administrator REF: 108622BR
VOLVO in Rosslyn Gauteng is looking to hire Office Administrator to start working in January. on the application quoting the relevant reference number in the title of the post.
This is us, your new colleagues
You will be part of a newly established team. If you are results-driven, with attention to detail and demonstrate the ability to take initiative and carry out assigned tasks to completion, you will fit in well with the team. UD Trucks care about their employees, embrace diversity and strive to go the extra mile for our customers. We depend on each other and our culture is built on trust. UD people are passionate, professional and dependable – we have the Gemba spirit.
To render an effective and efficient coordinating and support role to the Head of Legal and Compliance, with specific reference to Legal matters, (Administration, Compliance and Corporate Governance etc.) also to offer support to the HR department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to administrative functions for Legal, HR and Purchasing department
- To ensure compliance with legal requirements about Disciplinary Hearings, should a case be referred to the CCMA – prepare bundle for lawyers.
- Maintain the labour matters register. Ensure case register is up to date.
- Ensure information is collected, processed, utilized, stored in compliance with data protection regulations.
- Ensure all filing done in a correct and auditable manner and assist HR to upload all employee information digitally
- Assist Purchasing to update supplier information in the system, support in the administration of purchasing systems
- Assist Purchasing in Following-up on orders, contracts and filing
- Create and maintain a proper and accurate database of all legal documentation
- Ensure legal databases is up to date – Lexis Nexis and agreement schedule.
- Prepare agreements and schedules for all Legal Agreements, attend meetings.
- Amend, circulate, and attend to sign off and publication of Company Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in the effective and efficient management of the contractual process, coordinate sign off, of contracts; liaise with different departments for special instructions.
- Ensure completeness of application as well as legal and Corporate Governance compliance
- Coordinate all internal and external Legal and Compliance meetings.
- Creating purchase orders for any legal services and ensure payment. Attend to legal supplier payment queries.
Required knowledge and experience
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in an Administrative Office
- Qualification in Office Administration or HR administration
- Good People skills (Internal & external)
- Computer literacy (MS Office: Intermediate)
- Judgement and decision making
- Good analysing, organising skills
- Effective communication (verbal and written)
- Effective minute taking.
- An understanding of, and insight into, the BCEA, LRA, OHS, EE and POPI Acts
As we are a truly global and diverse company, most of your meetings and emails will be in English, hence you need to be fluent in both speaking and writing in English.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands – Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
UD Trucks is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider based and headquartered in Japan. UD Trucks develop, produce and sell a wide range of heavy, medium and light-duty vehicles, supporting smart logistics solutions across 60 countries. Our trucks go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime.
Our 8,000 smart, modern and diversified colleagues work with passion, trust and change to stay ahead for performance. We will always go the extra mile for our customers and business partners.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 08-JANUARY-2020
THANKS FOR VISITING ZA JOBS PORTAL PLEASE CALL AGAIN.