The Volvo Group promotes prosperity by providing transportation solutions such as trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for industrial applications, as well as financing and services that help our clients enhance their uptime and productivity.
The Volvo Group, which was founded in 1927, is dedicated to defining the future landscape of sustainable transportation and infrastructure solutions. There are several job possibilities available throughout the group’s top brands and organizations, all of which share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change, and Customer Success.
The Volvo Group brand has been developed over many decades and has a strong global presence. Within the commercial vehicle sector, it is one of the most well-known and recognized brands in the world. It is linked to the principles of quality, safety, and environmental stewardship.
Job’s major goal is to maintain a high level of sanitation and hygiene across the dealership, including the workshop.
- Organization Volvo Trucks
- State / Province Mpumalanga
- City/Town Nelspruit
- Employment/Assignment Type Regular
- Travel Required (maximum) No Travel Required
- Functional Area Aftermarket
- Grade 12.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Develop routines to ensure all areas of the dealership are maintained to high standards of cleanliness.
- Empty and wash out bins in all rooms.
- Tidy and dust Staff Room.
- Tidy and dust Offices.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Clean dealership toilets, staff toilets and hand basins.
- Wash floors in, kitchen, workshop and offices when required.
- Keep a check on cleaning materials and re-order via the Branch Administrator.
- Lock or unlock the building securely.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Understanding of diverse cultures.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Motivated and able to take initiative.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organise.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Time management.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 24 NOVEMBER 2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again.