VKB Group GENERAL WORKER(X3)
VBK Group in Free State Villiers is looking for X3 this vacant is a minimum entry experience level, in the company’s primary agriculture.
Free State Oil (Pty) Ltd is a subsidiary of VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd, a dynamic role-player in the edible oil industry, situated in Villiers in the Eastern Free State. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Performs general tasks, requiring the briefest induction.
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Load and offload of stock
- Keeping the premises clean and tidy
- Able to perform hard manual labour
- Constantly adding value to the function of the job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for general tidiness
- Cleaning duties
- Ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Assist customers/suppliers with loading and offloading of stock as required according to policies and procedures
- General housekeeping of outside yard
- Customer services
- Able to identify and solve problems
- Communication skills and good people relations
- Ability to work under pressure
The company can expire jobs at any time at its discretion. If you do not hear from us within one month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates.
VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
The CV should not have handwriting on the document
NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License, and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date: 27-JANUARY-2021
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again