Transnet Career Apprenticeship 2021
Transnet Career Apprenticeship is looking for a candidate to apply for the following fields Apprentice, Turner & Machinist. The position is in the department of Transnet Engineering.
In your application quote the relevant Reference Number: 30012736 and the employee group is a trainee. The operation for these positions is going to take place in Location: Bloemfontein.
Transnet SOC Limited is a focused freight transport company delivering integrated, efficient, safe, reliable and cost-effective
services to promote economic growth in South Africa.
Transnet’s core businesses are: Transnet Freight Rail, Transnet
Engineering, Transnet National Ports Authority, Transnet Port Terminals and Transnet Pipelines. As part of Transnet Human Capital Development Strategy, Transnet Engineering is offering comprehensive bursaries to applicants to be trained as Apprentices/Artisans.
Qualifications & Experience
• NTC2 with 4 relevant trade subjects passed or
• National Certificate (Vocational) Qualification NQF Level 3 or higher with relevant 7 subjects passed or
• Technical Matric including Pure Mathematics and Physical Science passed with relevant trade theory
Transnet Career Apprenticeship Position outputs
• Attend theory training
• Write knowledge review tests
• Participate in the practical training component
• Perform workplace component and record progress in the logbook
• Complete training request form to request assessment and submit to Trainer
• Prepare for trade test
• Complete assessment and evaluate assessment process
• Receive feedback of final assessment results.
HOW TO APPLY
Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
Applicants must be SA citizens without any other bursary obligation from other organisations.
• Preference will be given to applicants considered as South African Youth (under the age of 35)
• Appointments will be made in terms of the Company’s Employment Equity Plan and Recruitment and Selection Policy.
• All training will be done in the relevant Transnet School of Engineering Campus and/or any other accredited Training.
CLOSING DATE: 15 FEBRUARY 2021
SOURCE: TRANSNET APPRENCESHIP PDF
THANKS FOR VISITING ZA JOBS PORTAL PLEASE CALL AGAIN