Stats SA census temporary jobs
Stats SA census temporary jobs /vacant are available for the upcoming census (South Africa population counting). Statistics South Africa (Stats SA) department provides scientific that help the society to understand the complex socio-economics in details.
Stats SA 5 key competencies
- Intellectual capability to lead the scientific work of statistics
- Technological competence for purposes of large-scale processing and complex computations and accessibility of information to the public
- Logistical competence for the deployment of (forward and reverse) logistics of large-scale field operations and for strategic choices regarding operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Political competence in understanding the political environment without being political or politicised (commitment of delivery without fear of favour)
- Administrative competence: the ability to bring it all together.
Stats SA census Minimum Requirements
- have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
Stats SA undertakes various surveys and projects, for example, Census, Community Survey, Labour Force Survey, General Household Survey, amongst others.
From time to time these surveys and projects require that contract staff be employed. You are invited to register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions as and when required. As the projects are conducted in every area of the country, people of every racial group and from all areas are encouraged to apply.
Available vacant fields
- Fieldwork/Data collection
- Going door-to-door to collect information from households· Good communication skills· Driver’s license will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy
- Data capturing Capturing of information
- Computer literacy· Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm 95% accuracy
- Data processing Sorting, coding and quality checking of forms or any documents · Computer literacy
- Clerical and administrative General administrative and non-administrative duties · Relevant administrative skills· Computer literacy
- Supervisory Supervision of any of the above categories where necessary · Supervisory experience· Driver’s license (if applicable)
How to apply
REGISTER ON Stats SA database.
More information please contact: Khoza Sarah 012 310 8097/ More Omphile 012 310 8504
Closing date: 30 May 2021
THANKS FOR VISITING ZA JOBS PORTAL PLEASE CALL AGAIN