Spur Corporation is a growing multi-brand restaurant franchisor, headquartered in Cape Town. The group currently has eight brands, namely, Spur Steak Ranches, Spur Grill & Go, Panarottis Pizza Pasta, John Dory’s Fish Grill Sushi, RocoMamas, The Hussar Grill, Casa Bella, and Nikos Coalgrill Greek. To retain an exceptional talent pool, the group endeavors to create a great place to work, building a collaborative and innovative performance-based culture that enables each employee to thrive on his or her unique Spur Corporation journey.
Spur Corporation’s employees are passionate and purpose-driven people growing great brands. Through their dedicated service and talent, they offer support to the group’s endeavors and operational activities, offering an exceptional return on investment to all its shareholders. A career at Spur Corporation is an opportunity for an employee to nurture, learn, grow, and realize their full potential.
A Cashbook Clerk position has become available in the Finance Department at Spur Corporation. The successful incumbent will be controlling, maintaining, and reconciling all the cashbooks for the Finance Department
- Grade 12/ Matric.
- Tertiary education in administration and accounting will be to your advantage.
- Previous experience on SAGE would be to your advantage
- Previous cashbook experience would be to your advantage.
- Previous experience in general administration work will be to your advantage.
- • Typing skill
- Computer skills – Basic Excel, Outlook. Competencies:
- Reliable with a respect to confidentiality.
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
- Work within a high-pressure working environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- daily Bank Balances
- Update daily bank balances spreadsheet and circular to relevant heads of departments. Download daily bank statements
- Download the daily bank statements from FNB and email them to debtors and creditors for them to apply for collections or payments.
- Saving the monthly bank statements on the drive for record-keeping. Capturing of bank statement items
- Capturing of bank statement items, for example, bank charges, interest, loan account transfers, and payments, staff reimbursements, municipality payments, Telkom payments, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date 2020/12/18
THANKS FOR VISITING ZA JOBS PORTAL PLEASE CALL AGAIN