The Shoprite Group is South Africa’s largest private-sector employer and a prominent employer in Africa. We feel that our personnel are critical to our success. We are committed to attracting, developing, and keeping a loyal and motivated staff that is devoted to the Group’s culture and organizational goals.
- Job Title: Pharmacist Assistant (Learner Basic) – Benoni
- Job Type: Learnership
- Location – Province: Gauteng
- Location – Town or City: Benoni
- Job Category Retail
Purpose of the Job
Do you want to work in the retail and pharmaceutical industries? Medirite provides an engaging learnership program for anyone interested in becoming a Pharmacist’s Assistant. This role will need you to work while also obtaining a qualification. The primary goal of this position is to assist the pharmacist in dispensing under Supervision and to execute pharmacy-related administrative activities. The chosen individual must be available to work retail hours.
The candidate is needed to learn how to do stock control, dispensing (under the administration of qualified pharmacists in the store), Administration, Housekeeping and Frontshop service.
qualification, Knowledge & knowledge.
- Grade 12 – English and Mathematics preferably
- Experience in a Pharmacy would be advantageous
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of dispensing systems and ordering systems would be advantageous
- Computer literacy – MS Office skills
- Good language skills – fluent in English and at least one other official language would be advantageous
- Very good interpersonal and customer skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Sound numerical skills
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date: 12 December 2021
When hiring internally and externally, we are dedicated to Employment Equity. Wherever feasible, the organization promotes from within. As a result, please be informed that internal candidates will be evaluated first before examining external applicants, as long as this matches our Employment Equity aims.
Shoprite is a non-discriminatory workplace. We make every effort to send feedback to all candidates; but, if you have not heard from us within 30 days, please consider your application failed.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again.