Small Enterprise Development Agency is looking for temperature screeners and sanitises clients when they enter the premises. This post is for 2-Months contracts and salary R3500.00 PER MONTH ,this jobs is available in all branches of SEDA.
Main Purpose of The Job
To screen and sanitises all visitors, contractors and employees before entering the property to help prevent the spread of infection for Corona Virus.
Matric (NQF level 4) plus Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or Nursing and Paramedic will be an advantage.
Required Work Experiences
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Medical healthcare/office/ facility and clinical experience and/or Occupational Health and Safety environment will be an added advantage.
- Ability to start immediately.
- Able to commit five (5) days a week, Working Hours Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:45. Friday 08:00 to 15:30
- Ability to work in outdoor environments.
- Expected to wear PPE (Goggles, gloves, respirator/face mask, Tyvek suit/coveralls/gown (potentially-As required).
- Recommended skills: Symptom Recording, Team Working, Collections, responsible, professional, strong communicator, and reliable.
- Problem-Solving & Decision-Making
- Planning & Organising
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Performance Driven
- Administrative Diligence
- Team Work
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Policy Adherence
- Basic Computer Skills
Observe all visitors, contractors and employees for cold, flu and respiratory symptoms before entering the facility. Check the temperature of all visitors, contractors and employees using a no-contact thermometer.
Record all results of each visitor, contractor and employee who are not permitted on property and submit to the Branch Manager. Enforcing Personal Protective Equipment at facility entrances, Allowing or deny entrance into the workplace.
Maintain log of employees and visitors who refuse the temperature check or refused to answer questions and provide to the Branch Manager. Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures to include wearing company provided and required PPE in the work area.
Participate in required COVID-19 training classes (screening, PPE, safe work practice and proper hygiene). Keep track of stock level for masks, thermometer covers, and working conditions of thermometers, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the position and office you are applying for in the subject line.
Thanks for visiting ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again