- Reference Number : refs/008234
- Directorate: ADMIN AND LOGISTICS
- Number of posts: 11
- Package: R122 595.00 P.A Plus Benefits
- Enquiries: Mr K. Mashele 082 731 6846 during office hour
- Employer: Department of Health
- Location: 18TH AVENUE CLINIC-ALEXANDRA
- Grade 10 with 5 years’ experience or Grade 12 with 2 years’ experience.
- A grade C valid PSIRA registered. Knowledge of firearm control Act, Control of Access to Public Premises and Vehicles Act, Trespass Act. Skills in dealing with the public.
- Knowledge of control room. Ability to communicate well with people at different levels and from different background.
- High level of reliability.
- Ability to handle confidential information. Sound, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Good telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work under pressure, take initiative, and work independently and with a team.
- Report writing skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be prepared to rotate and work shifts which include weekends, night and day shift and public holidays. S
- Should not have a criminal record. Knowledge and application of Batho Pele Principles.
Protect state properties, employees, visitors and patients in the health facilities (clinic & CHC) for 24hrs. Access control and searching for both vehicles and pedestrians. Reporting of security breaches. Operate and maintain security equipment. Escort patients, visitors and contractors. Report security breaches and defects. Write a statement of incidents in the facility. Switch on and off lights in your area of responsibility. Write and submit reports to the supervisor as soon as possible. Assist with the restraining of patients. Conduct hourly patrols, Control of traffic on-premises. Clamping of incorrectly parked vehicles. Provide directions to staff, patients, visitors and contractors. Comply with the security dress code always. Implementations of security policies and other prescripts. Perform other duties as allocated by the supervisors. Comply with the duty roster. Be willing to undergo continuous training and development programmes. Attend meetings as approved by the supervisor. Comply with the Performance Management and Development System (Contracting, quarterly reviews and financial assessment
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Closing Date: 09-03-2021
Thanks for ZA JOBS PORTAL please call again